Article Publication Charges

IJRDO Journal is an open-access journal and does not take charges for the reading, distribution, or printing of articles. But for the publication of articles, the author has to submit the publication charges only after the acceptance notification, which includes the submission, technical writing, publication, maintenance, manuscript handling, and life time archiving charges.

Publication Fees Details

Article Processing Charges

IJRDO Journal provides a variety of journals that are self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal, IJRDO Journal does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.

For authors receiving support from any organization, government, research grant, or National Institutes of Health (NIH), the article processing fee is $2,019.  The article cannot be published open access until the entire payment has been received.

Online Publication charges:

Manuscript Type

Article Processing Charges




Regular Articles




Special Issue Article




The journal's policy regarding Retractions, Corrections, and Re-Publications typically involves the following stipulations:
1. Authors are required to adhere to the journal's guidelines and procedures when requesting these actions, which may incur a fee of USD 150 per action.
2. The purpose of this fee is to contribute towards administrative expenses associated with the revision and upkeep of published content.
3. Detailed information concerning these charges and procedures can be found in the journal's specific guidelines, and authors are advised to consult them for further clarification.

Please notify Chief Editor with the payment receipt at